Thursday, December 7, 2017

Every Day is Poetry Day


BLOG BACKLOG


If you are a regular reader of this blog you will have noticed that my posts haven't been regular lately.That is partly because there is now the Janet Frame Facebook page for news flashes (if there are any), but also because other matters have been more pressing.

As you can see, in the past few days I've been processing some old drafts that I hadn't got around to posting, and some of them are not fresh news. Here for instance is a striking photo taken way back in August 2016 (!), that I had intended to use to promote Poetry Day that year. 

I am more than a bit late putting it up, but because I like the green colour of the wall, here is the photo, with a reminder that for those of us who love poetry, every day is poetry day.

Phantom Billstickers National Poetry Day

No comments: